Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crafty Draught Charleston Review


I just got home from the just opened Crafty Draught in Mt. Pleasant.  They opened their doors for the 1st time at noon today, and I found myself in their neck of the woods just a few minutes before noon.  Feeling a bit scrooged from way too much Christmas shopping, the wifey read my mind and suggested the best way to snap me out of my "bah-hum-bug" moment was to stop by Crafty Draught for a quick pint.  She was reading my mind, as it was just what I needed.





As I walked in, I noticed the uniquely built bar and the plethora of local beer!  They had just opened their doors for the 1st time ever, so not all taps had beer in them, but they were working on that.  When I was there they had 12 beers total on tap and were working on adding more as they day went on.  They had three offerings from Frothy Beard, four from Holy City, two from Palmetto, two from Carolina Brewing, and Fox Barrel Pear Cider.  I enjoyed the Holy City Overly Friendly IPA.  They anticipated having some Westbrook Brewing on tap as well as River Dog Brewing as the day progressed.




Here's what you need to know: They will have 26 rotating taps pouring fresh craft beer.  Lots and lots of local beer, as well as some of the best and most popular craft beers from around the world.   They have a nice shuffleboard table where you can enjoy a few games with friends while sipping on good beer.  They have a good amount of tables and chairs inside, and will have them outside as well.  Perfect for a 75 plus degree day like today.  All pints are $5!  They have their own growlers, but will also fill other growlers as well.  They will have live music on occasions and events like tap takeovers.  They also have a rewards program.  Be sure to get registered on your first visit and start racking up points towards free beer.  The owners/staff are also really cool guys.  Definitely a cool new place in Mt. Pleasant.  If you don't already know, it's located in Seaside Farms on the IOP Connector (close to the Harris Teeter, Basil Restaurant, and Calder's Pub).





Like em on Facebook here, and stay up to date with any upcoming events (Grand Opening in January, tap takeovers, live music, etc...)

Cheers!


Other Reviews


0 comments:

Post a Comment