Saturday, January 14, 2012

Review of "Bottles" in Mt. Pleasant!!!



What's not to like about the newest craft beer store (also carry wine and spirits) in Charleston!  Friday night I stopped by to FINALLY check out the locally owned and operated "Bottles," which is located on Coleman Blvd. in Mt. Pleasant.  I instantly fell in love with the place!  Their Facebook page recently stated they had the largest craft beer selection in Charleston so I knew that I would be like a kid in a candy store.  After scoping out the entire store, I'm pretty sure they are accurate in that statement.  The store is huge and the selection is huge!  Cheers to that!!!  One problem!!! What to get???

Well, the awesome Westbrook Brewing display was staring me right in the face.   And quite impressive this display is!  Love the design of the new Westbrook cans and bottles! 


Or, should I fill up a growler?  The growler station is awesomely located in the center of the store and customers can sample featured beers before committing to purchasing.  Prices are fantastic and they always have 6 quality beers to choose from.  Westbrook Vanilla Dubbel at $12! Damn!!!  Palmetto Aftershock $8!!  Holy City Smoked Marzen for $11!!! Damn, I may be in this store for awhile trying to figure out what to get.  


 This is Colin and he will answer any questions you may have!

Two beers on tap under $10...Damn!

From what I gathered, the craft beer aisles are sectioned out in different categories.   They have an Import section, a section of craft beers from the US, a section of Beers of the World, and a section of 12 packs/cases.  They also have a large selection in the coolers if you need your beer cold and ready to drink.  Prices were very reasonable and comparable to other craft beer stores in the area.  







Here's a few other pics I took:




So what was the verdict?  I ended up picking up a 22 oz. bottle of Westbrook Brewing's Dark Helmet and a 6 pack of Southern Tier 2XIPA.  



Other highlights of "Bottles" include: a large selection of wine and liquor, and a temperature controlled cigar room.  Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful.  I will definitely be back soon. 


Cheers!

Other Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment