Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Local Beer Review- Low Tide's Beach Blanket Winter Warmer Belgian Quad




Local Beer Review

Beach Blanket Winter Warmer Belgian Quad by Low Tide Brewing Company

I had the pleasure of tasting this beer at the Warehouse Bar and Kitchen on Tuesday, December 13th.  I started out with the 10oz., but after one sip, I knew a 16 oz. would soon be headed in my direction.  Low Tide named this brew perfectly as it wrapped me in rich, dark fruit flavors and spices.  True to Belgian styles, Low Tide's Quad had great texture and aroma.   This beer goes down smooth, so be prepared to handle the 11.5 ABV. 


Low Tide Brewing is located at 2863 Maybank Highway on Johns Island.  The brewery is open Wednesday andThursday 3pm-10pm, Friday 3pm-12am, Saturday 12pm-12am, and Sunday 12p-8pm.  

Reviewed by Micha Crosby




0 comments:

Post a Comment