Monday, July 18, 2011

Calling All Beer Geeks!

I am looking for others to contribute to this website.

Here's how you can help:

1) Submit a beer review of a beer that you enjoy.  Should be in fairly similar to format to this.  Preferably with pics, and some info about the brewery that brews the beer you are reviewing.

2)  If you find a local place (restaurant, store, etc....) that offers good craft beer selection and want to write something up.  Again, pics are strongly encouraged.

3) If you know of any Craft Beer Events that are coming up in the area or somewhere close enough to travel to (up to 3 or 4 hours away).

4) I am open to other things, just send it to me and I may just post it on the site.

To contribute, please email me at ccbtrottier@gmail.com

Sending something doesn't guarantee I will post it.  Most likely I will though.  

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment